HOOKS, Texas — The Hooks Hornets executed a fourth quarter comeback to beat the Atlanta Rabbits 42-35 Friday night at Hornet Stadium.
Kade Wood completed 7-of-16 for 126 yards and two touchdowns for the Rabbs. J.J. Fields caught one pass for 25 yards and a touchdown, and Caleb Hamilton also produced two catches for 62 yards and a touchdown. Hamilton also collected 79 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries.
Keith Kinney rushed 16 times for 95 yards and two touchdowns. Wood ran 11 times for 107 yards.
Atlanta’s offense collected 15 first downs, was 1-of-11 on third down, and 3-of-6 on fourth down.
- Scoring Summary
- 1st Q:
- 10:28—6-0— ATL—Keith Kinney 9yd TD run- PAT NO Good
- 08:21—7-6— HKS—Mason Vasquez 5yd TD run- PAT good
- 04:46—14-6—HKS—Vasquez 4yd TD run PAT good
- 2nd Q:
- 07:45—14-14— ATL— Kinney 10yd TD run- 2 point Good
- 04:11—21-14—HKS—Davarious Clark 2yd TD run- PAT good
- 00:07—28-14—HKS—Vasquez to Marquiz Estell 9yd TD Pass- PAT Good
- 3rd Q:
- 09:19—28-21—ATL—Kade Wood to JJ Fields 25yd TD pass- PAT Good
- 04:03—28-28—ATL—Hamilton 3yd TD run – PAT Good
- 4th Q:
- 11:38—34-28–HKS—Clark 11yd TD run – PAT NO Good
- 03:11—35-34—ATL—Wood to Hamilton 65yd TD Pass- PAT good
- 00:46—42-35—HKS—Vasquez 5yd TD Run—2 point good