FRISCO, Texas – Six football players were recognized as Built Ford Tough Texas High School Football Players of the Year.
The six football stars were recognized for their efforts in the 2018 season at The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters.
- Class 6-A: Haynes King, Jr., Quarterback, Longview
- Class 5-A: Chase Griffin, Sr., Quarterback, Hutto
- Class 4-A: Jordan Whittington, Sr., Wide Receiver, Cuero
- Class 3-A: Tyler Rodriguez, Sr., Quarterback, Bonham
- Class 2-A: Jett Whitfield, Sr., Quarterback/Free Safety, New Deal
- Private Schools: Brian Williams, Sr., Safety, Bishop Dunne