ATLANTA, Texas — Jackson Warren had an interception and the rest of the Atlanta Rabbits collected three fumbles to blowout the Redwater Dragons 70-7 Friday night at Rabbit Stadium.
The Rabbits defense held the Dragons to 223 total yards, and the Atlanta offense poured it on with quarterback Cooper McClure completing 16-of-29 for 207 yards and four touchdowns along with rushing one time for 70 yards and a touchdown. Kade Wood added 8-of-13 for 98 yards and a touchdown passing.
The Rabbs’ leading receiver was J.J. Fields with eight receptions for 120 yards and two touchdowns. Keyshawn Easter caught four passes for 34 yards and a score, and Alijuah Drayton caught one pass for 20 yards and a score.
Caleb Hamilton led Atlanta with four carries for 114 yards and two touchdowns. Dra Nelson produced five carries for 42 yards and a score. Xavier Coleman added one carry for 31 yards and a touchdown.
Atlanta did not punt and had a 2-of-7 third down conversion rate. The Rabbs are allowing 33.4 points per game on defense, but are outscoring opponents 35.8 points per game on the season.
The Rabbs improve to 3-2 on the season with a 1-0 mark in district play. Atlanta goes on the road next week to take on the New Boston Lions next Friday night.
- 1st Q:
- 10:56—7-0— ATL—35yd TD pass Wood to JJ Fields- PAT Good
- 05:45—14-0— ATL—65yd TD run by Caleb Hamilton- PAT Good
- 01:25—21-0— ATL—27yd TD pass Wood to Easter- PAT Good
- 2nd Q:
- 09:55—28-0— ATL— 42yd TD run by Hamilton- PAT Good
- 05:28—28-7—RW—4yd TD run by Preston Davis- PAT Good
- 0:25—35-7—ATL—38yd TD pass McClure to JJ Fields- PAT Good
- 3rd Q:
- 04:39—42-7—ATL—20yd TD pass McClure to Drayton- PAT Good
- 01:10—49-7—ATL—70yd TD run by McClure- PAT Good
- 4th Q:
- 10:50—56-7—ATL—22yd TD run by Dra Nelson- PAT Good
- 04:41—63-7—ATL—31yd TD run by Xavier Colman- PAT Good